Pender Autobody provides complete autobody services from refinishing to complete autobody work. We specialize in Imports: Mazda, Acura, Toyota, and Honda. We also service luxury vehicles such as Lexus, BMW, and Mercedes Benz.
Pender Autobody is proud to be an ICBC c.a.r accredited shop as well as a member of the ICBC c.a.r shop valet program. We can handle all your ICBC Estimates as well as Express Assignments. As a C.A.R shop valet we are recognized by ICBC as having the highest standards in quality. In addition, we have won multiple AutoChex Premier Achievement Awards recoginizing excellence in customer service.
Our services include:
• ICBC insurance claims
• Alternate transportation while your car is being serviced
• Expert painting and color matching
• Uni-body repair and frame straightening
• We process and repair all private insurance claims.
• Free Estimates
We are committed to providing you with the services you require-if we can’t offer it here we will happily refer you to someone that is as committed as we are to service excellence!
The Repair Process
- Check In – Your vehicle is inspected for damage and alternative transportation arranged for your convenience. We then process the appropriate paperwork with you and your insurance provider.
- Disassembly and Repair – Your vehicle is taken apart and inspected for additional damage. Once all damage is located we will begin body repairs on your vehicle including replacement and alignment of panels.
- Refinish – Once repairs are completed, the vehicle is then handled by our refinish technician. The technician will prime, sand and paint the vehicle.
- Reassembly – During this stage, your vehicle is put back together by our body technician. If necessary any wheel alignments and mechanical inspections will be performed. If Damage is found then repairs will be completed.
- Detail – Your vehicle is vacuumed, washed and quality checked.
- Delivery – You will be contacted by our representative to arrange pick up of your vehicle.